Recent content by IHPRIDE

  1. K

    chainsaw

    I'm in the market for a new chainsaw. I cut 5-10 or cord of red oak,maple & ash a yr. I only got 2 yrs out of my last saw...it is a Home Depot special...a Poulan Pro 20". I looked @ Sears/Home Depot/Lowes & Tractor Supply today..I can't afford a $500 saw, but, I want to get more than 2 yrs...
  2. I

    1494 Case IH

    The make of this motor is a David Brown if that helps any..
  3. I

    More Power for My IH 1586? What to Do.

    Your looking at rear end trouble if your wanting to turn up that 1586. Best to just leave it alone.
  4. I

    1494 Case IH

    I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the motors in these tractors. Its a 219 four cylinder deisel turbo. How are they mechanically?
  5. I

    Farmall 300 Generator to Alternator Conversion

    Im wanting to switch my generator out for an alternator. Im wanting to know what alternator will fit, and what wiring altercations i will need to do for this switch. Any suggestions will help!!!
  6. I

    Massey Corn Head for 510

    Im in need of a Massey Ferguson head for a 510 combine. Im looking for a four row 30" and Im located in north central kansas.... If anyone could tell me where to find one in this area it would be helpfull, or tell me anything about them that would help
  7. I

    Alternator conversion

    I have a 300 myself and am having trouble with my generator, how big of an alternator should be used, and how is one of those wired instead of the generator.. Thanks.
  8. I

    International 986 TA

    I bought a IH 986 about a year and a half ago and the TA handle in the cab is starting to stick and pulls hard? Wanting to know if there is a cable or something that needs lubrication!! Thanks.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top