Recent content by James Fulton

  1. J

    Ford 532 parts

    I have complete set of spare knotters from a ford 532 baler. They worked fine when the baler was parked a few years ago. Rebuilt my baler and do no thave a need for these anymore. I also have a few other parts. Metering wheel assembly,pick up bands, ect. Let me know if your interested.
  2. J

    542 Ford Baler parting out

    Hi,Give me a call I am interested in parts I have a 532 but some parts are interchangeable. JIm 859-9773497
  3. J

    John Deere 39 mower

    Thanks for the info. I ended up buying a piece of steel and making a new bar. It only took me about an hours worth of time on a bridgeport mill.
  4. J

    John Deere 39 mower

    I recently purchased a 39N for $200. It is in decent shape. I got a great deal from the JD dealer on rock guards, 27 of them for 35.00; they wanted them out of the way. Other than that I replaced the teeth and it should be ready to go. My question is this, when I replaced the teeth the bar that...
  5. J

    Square baler

    Hi, I am looking for some help. I am thinking about getting into baling my own hay next year and would like some pointers on buying a decent used baler. I have a John Deere 1070 (38 pto hp) that I will be using. What is a decent baler for this size tractor and what is the going price for...
  6. J

    Tractor and baler

    Ok, Thanks. I was thinking I had enough. I will be droping them on the ground.
  7. J

    Tractor and baler

    I have a John Deere 1070 (38 H.P. PTO)and am thinking about buying a New Holland 311 hayliner. I need to bale about 400 bales a year. Would the tractor have enough HP to run this baler?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top