Recent content by jd70diesel

  1. J

    Pics-Wheat Harvest Pictures From Missouri-Corn

    How tall is your guys corn usually this time of year? We have some corn here in michigan that's almost knee high.
  2. J

    sprayer pump

    i have three six roller pumps for sale if anyone is interested. they are the tsc brand and one is silver series. all brand new
  3. J

    1090 hesston

    need a gearbox if anybody has one on a parts machine laying around
  4. J

    55ABH

    all the same basic plow i believe. just different options for lifts and tires. just my two cents
  5. J

    JD 1240 Plateless

    i have lots of parts for these older units if anyone is looking.
  6. J

    massey harris clipper combine

    What model is it? You didnt get that from a guy in martin did ya?
  7. J

    wanted 7740 motor/parts

    The block is now air cool with great ventilation
  8. J

    wanted 7740 motor/parts

    This motor is totally junk(block, cam, pistons, sleeves) I would like to find a used motor but cheapest one I found was 3k. So I thought I would see what I could find for parts. The rest of the tractor is not in the greatest shape either.
  9. J

    wanted 7740 motor/parts

    Recenty got a 7740 with a bad motor. Wondering if anyone had any parts laying around. Or if I should just part the rest of it out.
  10. J

    Need info on a John Deere square baler

    if you do consider the john deere 100 make sure the plunger is in good shape(no cracks etc.)
  11. J

    Gehl dc 1080

    does anyone know anything about this mowers? strong points/weak points. what is one worth?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top