Recent content by JDOhio

  1. J

    Styled B Govenor

    We had the govenor rebuilt, idels great but when we go wide open, it acts like the govenor doesnt work and revs too much, its either idle or wide open.
  2. J

    OT Ertl Toys

    Just this past Christmas I had bought my 3 year old son a John Deere model 70 pedal tractor, put the thing togther and he was happy as a lark. A couple days later I was putting it away for the night and the stearing shaft fell right out of the tractor(not somethig I put togeter but it came from...
  3. J

    I might be going crazy

    I got up this morning grabed my morning coffee and came to my computer to make sure i wasnt going to miss any deals on the photo ads, when i did it had a preview pic of every ad. Checked it again just a few min ago and it loaded just as it always does. I have highspeed internet like everyone...
  4. J

    332 John Deere skid steere won't crank over

    Had the same happen to me with our 317 but I was fortunate to find it was just blowing the fuse in the pannel on the lower right side of the seat. Also found out that when we started plugging it in and made sure everybody was waiting on the glowplugs to go off that we quit blowing them. I dont...
  5. J

    OT. Gator battery

    Actualy you can use a reg small lawn and garden battery, you just have to make clips or a plug for the gator, I just did it for my son and was actualy in the same boat, I used a trailer plug adapter and it worked great
  6. J

    #1 4000 Ebay Auction

    I know a lot of people have been watching and thought I was but must have missed it, does anybody know what that 4000 brought and did it sell?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top