Recent content by jeff 262

  1. J

    air in hyd lines/pump????

    I have a cub 3235 change gerotor in the hyd pump. Flushed the system. Still no power to trans or deck lift. The steering has some power. I think there might be air in the system. How do I get the air out of the system. Thanks for any help jeff 262.
  2. J

    experts on cub hyd pump?

    Gene I am really not sure how to flush the system. I am taking out the check valve plugs and running the tractor and trying to clean the valves with a magnet. I am getting very little oil coming from the valves. I have two larger valves on each side I am going to try next. Is this the right way...
  3. J

    experts on cub hyd pump?

    Cub 3235 lawn mower: It lost all hyd. power. I took pump apart the gerotor gear was broke, I replaced it, put it back togethter this morning still no power. Is my pump shaft bad or maybe it needs a bypass kit? It free-wheels all the time now with the bypass valve open or closed. It snowing here...
  4. J

    cub hyd oil

    I have a cub 3235 lawn mower about 7-8 years old. I have a small leak in the trans pan(small crack). Cub calls for Drive System Fluid Plus. It goes through about 1 gal a year at about $30 for a gal around here (wi). Is there any other fluid that is safe to use. thanks jeff31
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top