Recent content by Jeffrey W

  1. J

    gas

    premium gas has no ethanol added,use it in both of my to 30s and snowmobiles
  2. J

    TO 30replacement manifold

    Im goiing to change this out once a few more projects are done,not impressed with the china made piece
  3. J

    TO 30replacement manifold

    I own 2 to 30 fergies and had to replace a cracked manifold on the one.I bought a new replacement,made in china,it is made to work on the 20-30 and 35.I had to do some carb adjusting and it works good,but looks far from original and if you rub on it now that it has some use sand comes off of it...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top