TO 30replacement manifold

Jeffrey W

New User
I own 2 to 30 fergies and had to replace a cracked manifold on the one.I bought a new replacement,made in china,it is made to work on the 20-30 and 35.I had to do some carb adjusting and it works good,but looks far from original and if you rub on it now that it has some use sand comes off of it Anyone else have one available like original or is this all thats out there? This is the one in the fleet-farm and other catilogs
 
Jeffery you cant get the oem type I have a To30 used the 35 type on it also used a 35 pipe lot better as it dont leak I will tell you the best after market is from Vinson Tractor out of Murry Ky. ph 270-753-4892 I think most there units are from the USA. I will only buy from them ,GOOD people to deal with
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top