Recent content by Jeffs211b

  1. J

    Case 211b thermostat

    Yeah that makes since so hopefully once I get bearings replaced hopefully that will take care of the tractor over heating I have found a few surprises when tearing this thing apart theres and this is the first tractor Ive ever owned so its been an learning experience
  2. J

    Case 211b thermostat

    Thank you I will definitely have to get one
  3. J

    Case 211b thermostat

    Thanks I guess whoever had this tractor didnt have one in it so I guess Ill have to get one to put in it. would this possibly be why my tractor would over heat? the first time I bushed hogged with it the tractor over heated and I spun a bearing so now I have it all tore apart trying to fix...
  4. J

    Case 211b thermostat

    Can anyone tell me if a 1958 case 211b has a thermostat and if so where would it be located I got a tractor torn apart and have yet to locate one
  5. J

    1959 Case 211B Engine Rebuild

    Hi db1991 Im in process of rebuilding a case 211b engine and would like to contact you about your rebuild to maybe get some advice on mine thanks
  6. J

    Case 211b crankshaft

    do you know where someone could get a oil pump or get some info on the oil pump the round screen on mine is not attached to the tube and can spin around and slide up and down the tube is that normal for this pump
  7. J

    Case 211B Engine Noise

    Did you ever find out what was causing this
  8. J

    Case 211b crankshaft

    Ok thanks I will check that out as well will I have to split the tractor to replace the crankshaft
  9. J

    Case 211b crankshaft

    I need some help I got a knock in my motor I have checked several things the owner before me had the wrong oil dipstick in it which caused me to put way more oil in it then called for Im in process of removing the oil pan to check bearings has anyone ever replaced the bearings and crankshaft in...
  10. J

    Case 211b carburetor

    Ok gotcha makes more sense after watching video thank you !
  11. J

    Case 211b carburetor

    Ok I will take it apart and have a look as far as load screw are you referring to the bowl drain plug
  12. J

    Case 211b carburetor

    Ok I will take it apart and have a look as far as load screw are you referring to the bowl drain plug
  13. J

    Case 211b carburetor

    Yes thank you this will help me out a lot
  14. J

    Case 211b carburetor

    Could anyone help me with getting information on the make of the carburetor Im having a issue with the float overflowing the carburetor
  15. J

    New to owning a case 211b

    Awesome thanks I will get ahold of him
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top