Recent content by Jess R

  1. J

    farmall m head

    Thank you guys the best I can tell the last 3 digits stamped look like the same number but the M was a distilled originally I was wondering if the head was the low comp. or was upgraded when it was rebuilt thanks again
  2. J

    farmall m head

    Im looking for info on a farmall m head. My question is I cant make out the casting code how would you beable to tell which head I have thank you all for your time
  3. J

    up coming pulls

    Looking for any div2 antique pulls this week or wekend around ohio, northern kentucky, central to southern indiana thank you for any info
  4. J

    farmall m water pump

    My water pump on my M is leaking and needs rebuilt. My question is where can I get the bearings and seals for it cant seem to find them on here or anywhere else on the internet thanks for all help .
  5. J

    farmall m wont start

    Im looking for opinions on this. I have a farmall m I rebuilt the engine 2 years ago and over the past month I tore it down to paint it, I didnt mess with timming but a new cap and i dint mess with carb. problem is I have it back together now and when I go to start it it acts like it wants to...
  6. J

    farmall m radiator

    I was wondering if a farmall m and a farmall 450 raditors the same or not? How thick are the pads that go under the radiator? Im in the process of restoring my m but the grill wont go down enough and the hood wants to sit on a angle any thiughts help would be nice thank you in advance
  7. J

    281 farmall m

    Is that run a 27 venturi in the M carb or the w9 carb thank you again guys for the help going to swap them out this weekend and wait for another pull
  8. J

    281 farmall m

    I have never had my tractor on a dyno but with the M carb back on it what kind of hp do you think it would make? Thank you again for the help
  9. J

    281 farmall m

    Im runing 15.5-38 firestone 30% tread Thanks again for everything
  10. J

    281 farmall m

    Thank you guys for the info and help and what tractors used the 23 or 25 venturi Thanks again
  11. J

    281 farmall m

    I was looking for info ar thoughts.My problem is i have a farmall m with 4.125 step head pistons,ported head and shaved , after market cam , and a w9 carb. The tractor pulls real good and strong then falls flat on its face. I pull 3mph 10% over on rpms 5500 and 6500lb classes.Thank you in...
  12. J

    farmall h build

    Just wondering who made your pistons looks good.
  13. J

    farmall h build

    Thanks for the info is there alot of block grinding to fit the 5.5 stroked crank thanks again.
  14. J

    farmall h build

    Im looking for ideas for my farmall H I would like to use the H block I was wondering what combinations people are using I want to try and get 50+hp I will be runing 3mph at 3500lb class thank you guys in advavance.
  15. J

    farmall h rims

    Thank you for your help greatly appreatiated.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top