Recent content by Jim Kam

  1. J

    Model 741

    Thank you
  2. J

    Model 741

    I have been looking for a manual that would give me the info and directions on my tractor but I'm a little confused because the tag on the side says model 741 and also draft-o-matic but the hood says 730 comfort king so what should I be looking for? I'm looking for spec and amounts of fluids and...
  3. J

    IH #80 combine

    Thanks Bob Like I told Paul, that's exactly what I did, I love google what did we ever do without it.
  4. J

    IH #80 combine

    Paul Thank You so much, I did not know what the key was called and once you told me and I realized that I was on the right path I was able to pull up so much info, now finding a gib key puller or making one of my own. Thanks again Jim
  5. J

    IH #80 combine

    I purchased a IH #80 pull behind combine and the book shows me that I have to turn my pulleys around to get the right speed but I'm not sure how to take off the pulleys they have a funny looking key that almost looks like it would pull out if you got something behind it like a claw to hook it...
  6. J

    JI Case 730

    I have a JI Case 730 gasoline tractor and the other day I parked the tractor after running it for maybe 5 to 10 minutes and when I shut it off I noticed that I had antifreeze coming out of the over flow tube, so I picked up some antifreeze and went back out to the farm the next day to...
  7. J

    730 JI Case

    no bubbles and it rises slowly so that is why I was leaning away from the head gasket but some one has told me that by pulling a plug at a time and watching the water that I may be able to pin point the problem.
  8. J

    730 JI Case

    I have a JI Case 730 gasoline tractor and the other day I parked the tractor after running it for maybe 5 to 10 minutes and when I shut it off I noticed that I had antifreeze coming out of the over flow tube, so I picked up some antifreeze and went back out to the farm the next day to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top