Recent content by Jobolt68

  1. J

    Super 90 3point hitch

    I am not sure. Where is that located. I did figure out I can get it to go down if I stand on it. Sometimes kind of bounce.
  2. J

    Super 90 3point hitch

    Woohoo. Got the tractor back together and the pto works. Pressure before fixing was 40psi. After words I thought my guage was broke, when I started the tractor I looked at the guage and it was on the wrong side of peg. Lol. It went all the way around. Maxs out at 160 Now the problem I have is...
  3. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    Well then, I finally got the ball and spring out. The ball bearing is rough but should be alright. The spring is shot. Looked around a little for the spring. Havent found one yet. I looked more closely at the coupler on eBay it is not in much better shape than mine. So I am not going to buy...
  4. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    I got the ball bearing to move around fairly good but I think the spring is shot behind it. I will have to work on getting the ball bearing out a little more.
  5. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    I did get the email with pictures. Thank you. I did some looking and found one on eBay for 40+9 shipping. I would just as soon buy yours but a little concerned about shipping time. I hope to be putting the reared back together by the weekend.
  6. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    I am a dork. I was prying and looking and prying and looking. Lol. I didnt realize the two holes in the bearing housing was threaded. Two minutes it was out after I realized that. The ball bearing for the detent is really stuck. Does it fall out normally? Or it is swedged in
  7. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    Thank you for all the help Wayne I really do appreciate this. I came home and set the brakes and popped the nut right loose. The bearing is still stuck I am trying to figure out how to get it loose and the housing out. Since all the stuff has to come off the top of the transmission to get into...
  8. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    Yes to the air leakage. It seems like it is leaking somewhere around the clutch pack for the power shift. It is a wet clutch but there is an opening that I can look in and see the flywheel. I will have to look at that again this evening after work. How much torque does that but that holds...
  9. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    I can not figure out how to remove that bearing. It has a tab bent down into a slot like a torqued bearing should have, when I tried to turn it it didnt move. I decided to get clarification before I break something. The coupler teeth on the aft side are worn about half way. The splines on the...
  10. J

    Super 90 pto clutch removal

    Removing the pto clutch I have the rear end opened, the hydraulic pump removed, the back cover and pto shaft removed, the snap ring off, and the four bolts out of the housing covering the pto clutch. I can not get that housing to come out. Is the bearing for the pinion gear holding it in? If...
  11. J

    About giving up

    I am new to this forum stuff and think I replied to the wrong person. Where are you located? If your not going to fix it I may be interested considering price and location
  12. J

    About giving up

    Where are you located? If your not going to fix it I may be interested considering price and location
  13. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    A couple of things that seem to be a problem inside the rear split. The coupler for the rear drive is worn badly enough I want to replace it. Also I can not seem to get the housing out to remove the pto clutch. I removed the snap ring and the four mount bolts but the housing isnt budging. Does...
  14. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    I spoke too soon. I have dug a little deeper and the line is ok. The clutch seems to be actuating with 120psi of air. It also doesnt seem to be leaking like I thought it was. So the problem maybe in the transmission area.
  15. J

    New to me Super 90 pto issue

    Good afternoon. I split the tractor today and found the problem. The back drain plug rubbed a hole in the line. How do you change that line out? I assume there is not a repair for it.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top