Recent content by kb88

  1. K

    Oliver 1855 with john deere repower

    Yeah I know what you mean with the wrong color green, probably why it never amounted to anything.
  2. K

    Oliver 1855 with john deere repower

    I remember being at a john deere day and seeing a flyer with a guy that was doing repowers in Oliver's with the deere 329/359 engine. Had anyone ever seen one or have one? Think that would be a good repower option since those engines are readily available and reasonably priced.
  3. K

    Perkins 354 hard starting?

    Hardest part now days is finding a machine shop that will look up the spec
  4. K

    Perkins 354 hard starting?

    I've had experience with about half dozen 354s in different equipment and they never seemed to start very good below 40 degrees. I have a 236 that will start at 0. They all had been rebuilt at some point and I've heard talk about the valve protrusion in the head not being right will cause this...
  5. K

    Cockshutt 50 starter

    Anyone know what starter will interchange with the autolite? Would like to put a gear reduction on it. Thank you
  6. K

    Cockshutt front hubs

    This one has the 18 cast hernia wheels on it
  7. K

    Cockshutt front hubs

    This one has the non adjustable wide front.
  8. K

    Cockshutt front hubs

    I have a cockshutt 50 I'm looking to put 6 bolt hubs on and was wondering what hubs will fit in the spindle and what rim offset I need for 7.50-16 tires. Thank you
  9. K

    D17 injection pump

    Thanks for the information. Looks like all I need for mine is a new transfer pump.
  10. K

    D17 injection pump

    I'm looking at an injection pump number DGFCL-635-7AQ and was wondering if this is much different than my dgfcl629-12a? What are the difference between these 2? Thank you
  11. K

    Inline injection pump to rotary

    I have a 7000 that has a bad injection pump. Was wondering how difficult it is to switch from an inline minimec to a rotary cav. Besides the obvious parts is there anything that I should know about? Thank you.
  12. K

    White 4-175 repower

    This tractor wasnt built heavy enough to handle much more than 175hp. This detroit has n70 injector in it so its supposed to be 180hp at 2100 rpm. I'll let you know by next week when I get it in the field how it performs.
  13. K

    White 4-175 repower

    Well its getting close
  14. K

    White 4-175 repower

    They are easy to find and they are very adaptable. Parts are easy to come by too
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top