Recent content by kenbob

  1. K

    ford 2000 3cyl fuel starvation

    When I didnt see a hex nut I knew that was what it was but have not seen it on any other Holley's but maybe previous owner put it in.
  2. K

    ford 2000 3cyl fuel starvation

    Those cell phone cams a great. I can get a good picture even if I can't get down to see. I located that fuel pump screen that way. It appears I mis remembered about the carb drain. Instead of a hex which I thought was there and isn't, there is the t handled valve which is the drain. See...
  3. K

    ford 2000 3cyl fuel starvation

    Will do if the rain ever stops. I know it is a Holly but it might be off another application
  4. K

    ford 2000 3cyl fuel starvation

    THanks, air filter is good. I see the hex head. I am wondering what the twist valve on the bottom controls. My holly is different than the one in the video
  5. K

    ford 2000 3cyl fuel starvation

    Your picture was helpful. At least I know what I am looking for. You are very knowledgeable. Is that t handled valve in the bottom of the carb an adjustment or just for draining? Thanks.
  6. K

    ford 2000 3cyl fuel starvation

    It shows 2000 rpm and actually will rev to 2200 when wide open on the road. It isn't just hills. On the flats past 1800 rpm it does it after the carb gets starved. Ease it back and it straightens out. but 1800 on a steep hill causes same thing. I am pretty certain the carb bowl isn't getting...
  7. K

    ford 2000 3cyl fuel starvation

    I love my ford 2000 3cyl and has been mostly trouble free engine wise. I am now having a fuel starvation issue. It runs fine at 1800 but push it beyond that or up hill and it now wants to cut out after running at that speed a few minutes. THe filter in the glass is good. I understand there is...
  8. K

    Where can I find a rubber seat spring for a 1954 SC Case?

    Volley ball might work. On Farmalls with that one big coil spring i have seen people put a foot ball inside for some support.
  9. K

    Where can I find a rubber seat spring for a 1954 SC Case?

    What Iknow about easy ride seats: THe rubber donuts were out of production for a while. THe new ones from CHina are not that good. They also look alike but not all will interchange. For example. My Case 300 took the same spring as Oliver 44s and 99s---their littlest and their biggest...
  10. K

    MM stuff for sale

    I didn't see that add, but yes that is the stuff.
  11. K

    MM stuff for sale

    I thought he had it on is facebook page, John galles, but don't see it now. He does have a 670 super on FB marketplace. He had an R listed and some parts, but maybe already sold. He has a LOT of MM engine parts. If you make your marketplace search wide enough to include nw Iowa the tractor...
  12. K

    MM stuff for sale

    A cousin in Marcus Iowa is selling lots of MM parts and some tractors. I know he has some advertised on FB and maybe craigslist. Just sayin'
  13. K

    Case 300 distributor

    I think the rotors are different but mine is consistant with the autolite style
  14. K

    Case 300 distributor

    Thanks for all the info. It was what I needed
  15. K

    Case 300 distributor

    I can actually read some numbers on the side of my distributor when I enlarge the picture. Most of the numbers are the same. My oiler is different. I guess it is autolite despite what AI says about the body being aluminum.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top