Recent content by knavistar

  1. K

    how to an annular pto spring

    The more heat dissipating from the main drive pressure plate , sure great idea if the thermally non conductive washers can hold up. rhino washers.
  2. K

    how to an annular pto spring

    More heat transfer is what were looking for.... no ? Your pic saved me hours of reading, Most of what I read doesnt translate anymore.2 thumbs up
  3. K

    how to an annular pto spring

    Its clear as Tenor, now. The spring washers almost look nylon by there colour.
  4. K

    how to an annular pto spring

    Using the formula of the exterior of a circle being (EX) convex, does the clutch cover mate to the convex side of the pto spring. signed: No manuals or memory.
  5. K

    Massey Ferguson 135 clutch

    Did you install the circular spring dished away from the clutch cover ?
  6. K

    dual clutch

    I sure have gone through most of those thanks Tony.
  7. K

    dual clutch

    Cant find the write ups on clutch adjustments for 135 dual clutch 135d 6 sp , 2 sp live pto
  8. K

    initial setup hydraulic linkages

    I found another thread (by Rod see below) and the symptoms Rod was having are not what I am seeing, the description which you describe David are what I am looking for regarding initial setup, I was asking the question wrong. One further step I am looking for are the, The linkage settings ...
  9. K

    initial setup hydraulic linkages

    Thank you David. Although this 135 does not have psi control I am going to famialarize myself with the parts so as to form a basic understanding.
  10. K

    initial setup hydraulic linkages

    Does anyone know the initial setup for the quadrants and valve control linkages for a 1969 135 and I do not have the manual thanks.[b:3b7860beb3][/b:3b7860beb3]
  11. K

    how to load ball bearings in a burman steering

    Thanks Ausie I wasnt sure how I managed to secure all 28 , with bearings dropping like rain however when I think back now, I wound the ball sleeve UP with the openings facing frontwards on the tractor , and the incline of the steering shaft helped to hold them in place. This could have been...
  12. K

    how to load ball bearings in a burman steering

    I have found a method which is satisfactory. When I slide the nut/ball sleeve onto the keyed steering shaft I can load the balls into the top sleeve hole on the ball sleeve where the hollow tube sleeve is attached. The parts catalogue calls for 28 ball bearings , I can fit 26 , I'm Hoping this...
  13. K

    how to load ball bearings in a burman steering

    I have a keyed steering shaft and nut which are loaded with ball bearings in a manual burman steering box. I am having some difficulty in finding a solution as to how the balls are loaded into the nut when fitted to the steering shaft.
  14. K

    parts diagrams drawings massey agco

    Exploded views of diagrams are available at AgcoPartsBooks on Guest User View Books or similiar rules. This was posted recently and I wanted this topic to show on a search. Cheers.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top