Recent content by LRJ

  1. C

    Oliver 70 suds/foam in radiator

    I bought a 1946 Oliver 70 a few weeks ago. When I first brought it home, after a good run down the road, it started foaming in the radiator. It had white suds or foam blowing out of the radiator over flow. I tore the engine down and replaced the headgasket. After putting it back together, I...
  2. F

    How to store a crankshaft

    Laying down or standing up? Why?
  3. D

    ** THANKS for the responce on Case Calendar * other pic

    Would like THANK all those that said nice things about the calendar ... <> my wife and I try putting the best calendar we can ... but remember we CAN NOT do it without your PICTURES ... <> I get the calendar ready to mail on the week-end { seem to be the only time I can } on all orders I get...
  4. A

    plow identification

    Can anyone help me with the identification of a John deere plow? Its a 3 14" hydraulic lift. I need new shares because the front part of the shares are broke off. i took off what was left of the shares and wire brushed looking for a part number but it is too rusted. I think it is a 55H but im...
  5. M

    686 with a 2 point???

    I have a few questions. Was a 2 point hitch an option on a 686? There is one on an auction that is comming up and it has a 2 point hitch that looks factory. Also has anyone seen any 686's sell latley on auction? curious as to what they bring. This one has a hiniker cab, rubber 50% all the...
  6. T

    VA Fair pulls

    Just what is the dates and times for Augusta Co. & Rockingham Co. antique pulls. I have heard to many differnt tales. Thanks.
  7. A

    super c factory snow plow-grader

    I was wondering if the factory snow plow for my dads super c can be monted under the tractor for a grader my dad said he saw one once.If so does anyone have a manual, a picture or some sorta directions Thanks Brian
  8. B

    OT Corn and Fertilizer

    Hey guys. This will be my first year doing field corn. I did a soil test myself and Im jus wondering what a recomended fertilizer I should use. PH-Nuetral Nitrogen-Very Low Phosphorus- Medium Potash-Medium I'll be using a FORD 309 Planter and I was also wondering about how much fertilizer it...
  9. B

    Springfield NATPA Photos

    Photos now up from Springfield"s NATPA event at link below. Springfield NATPA 2010
  10. J

    1951 T020 Rear Differential Question

    This message is a reply to an archived post by Crem on November 02, 2009 at 19:46:12. The original subject was "Re: 1951 T020 Rear Differential Question". Hello to all 1951 owners---I am thinking about buying a TO-20--I am assuming it is with a SN.---TO-39933. Tractor was used last year to bush...
  11. T

    tranny issue

    Well this isn"t a tractor issue but I"ve asked on another forum and the I"ve only got one response. I was takin my 68 Dodge Coronet down my road Saturday. While goin up a small hill it started to whine like it had a blower. I pulled in my grandparents driveway and tried to go forward but...
  12. A

    Best deals for antifreeze

    its getting that time Again for below freezing temps ,, I have at least 10 out there that have lost coolant thru the year and i wonder where the Best deals are for antifreeze,thanx jim
  13. B

    Hey Straw Boss

    Here's my email. [email protected].
  14. L

    JD Model R

    Where is the oil filter on the diesel motor? Don't have a manual yet. Thanks!
  15. L

    Model R

    Where is the oil filter for diesel motor? We don't have a manual yet. Thanks!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top