Recent content by luke baxter

  1. L

    Carb Question

    I believe its a mixture screw. Its on the outside of the carb body. Thanks for the input. I'll give that a try.
  2. L

    Carb Question

    Does anyone know the stock mixture screw setting on a Allis B? Its a Marvel Carb. Thanks in advance.
  3. L

    My B sputters on high

    I bought a '41 B that sat for a number of years and had a "sputtering" condition with it. It turned out to be a sticky lifter. The lifter on # 1 cylinder hung up causing the push rod to lean over out of place. Once I corrected this issue it ran much better. No more sputtering.
  4. L

    Nice little B

    Well I recently bought a little B and after your help identifing its birthday i've started to do some work to it. It's a '41 with electric start and 6 volt. It has a hydralic pump and pto with a double pulley. I got it with a flail mower (which is for sale). All four tires are 95% with little...
  5. L

    B implements

    I'm in the Ithaca NY area and may want to look at your sickle mower. Can you tell me a little more about it? I have a mid-mount flail mower I just put in classifieds that I'm trying to sell if you have any interest. Please email me.
  6. L

    Ford loader on A-C B

    Sorry for the delay in my reply. I may be interested in your loader. Price? Pics? Location? Thanks, Luke
  7. L

    What year is my Allis?

    Thanks guys.
  8. L

    Ford loader on A-C B

    I know it a goofy question but here goes. Does anyone know if a loader assembly from a ford 9n will fit an A-C B? And yes I realize it might require some fabbing. Just didn't know if someone had any experience with this.
  9. L

    new project, unsticking a WD, how involved?

    My experience says pull the head and pan and free it manually. Caution should be taken when hammering, impacting, cranking, dragging or anything of to sort so as to not bend a rod. Having said that I have freed motors soakin with PB Blaster and TAPPING the pistons with a hardwood dowel through...
  10. L

    What year is my Allis?

    Mine has a lever to start the electric starter. Magneto, 6V generator, foot brakes, pto and hydralic pump. I'm thinking about a 3 point conversion and I have a flail mower that fits it and a "homemade" dozer blade that I was thinking of fabbing up for a front mount snow plow. Any ideas or...
  11. L

    What year is my Allis?

    I recently bought an Allis Chalmers B with serial # B51049. Does anyone know what year this is?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top