Ford loader on A-C B

luke baxter

New User
I know it a goofy question but here goes. Does anyone know if a loader assembly from a ford 9n will fit an A-C B? And yes I realize it might require some fabbing. Just didn't know if someone had any experience with this.
 
Without knowing what loader you got.. it really depends on the amount of work you'd need to make it fit, and once fitted.. what it's capacity would be, due to frame size / weight.

In general.. if ya have a torch and a welder ''ANYTHING can be made to fit...

Will it be practicle? I think I'd find a smaller loader to play with.. etc..

soundguy
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top