Recent content by lustforrust

  1. L

    600b pto

    Thanks for the info. I did remove the snap ring on the outside and cleaned the pto shaft up with emery cloth. I even took the shaft for the clutch fork out so that it wasn't hanging up. It will go in about half and inch and then seems to hang up. Didn't know if there was some hidden bolt or...
  2. L

    600b pto

    I am trying to remove the pto shaft from the housing and it seems to be hanging up on something. I looked in the parts fiche and it looks as if the shaft and clutches are one piece. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  3. L

    DESPERATE HELP NEEDED IN KS

    Give me a call. I live over in Overbrook so I am not that far away. 785-213-6046. You may get my voice mail but leave a message and I will get back to you.
  4. L

    Bad Neighbors

    I tried the good neighbor bit for too many times. All of my neighbors are good except for one that owns the land by me but does not live there. He comes out to shoot off his guns and make everybody elses life miserable. He told me one time that he didn"t like where my garage was and wanted me...
  5. L

    skidsteer weight

    My book shows a 216b series 2 as 5609 lbs. The older b series would be close to that I would think.
  6. L

    STRAY DOGS CATS IN THE COUNTRY

    We have the same problem over here, but it is not dogs or cats, it is homeless people coming around asking for handouts, snooping around to see what they can steal to pawn for their alcohol/drugs. Maybe I can do like you guys and 'plink' them. What do you guys think. Hey, maybe I can do that...
  7. L

    way o/t farmer with hemochromatosis

    Our prayers are with you.
  8. L

    TSC selling hay?

    The only thing that we have here at our TSC are empty shelves. Went in the other day to find a heater, and there were no heaters in stock, lots of empty shelves and the seasonal area was bare.
  9. L

    611b hydraulics

    I was wondering if the 611b had power down on the hydraulics. And if it did how much power did they usually have. Mine will go down only with an implement on it. Thanks in advance for the info.
  10. L

    Learned two things today

    That is why I like blade float.
  11. L

    Merry Christmas

    When he lands on our roof tonight, he better have a good grip. Sleet and ice coming down with 40 mph gusts. Brrrrrr.
  12. L

    OT/ Seat belts

    And then there is the other side of this issue. When I worked at a Dodge dealership, I had to go out with a Dodge engineer when there was a wreck involving a Dodge vehicle and check for airbag codes. We had one one time where a young girl was killed when she rolled her pickup and was thrown...
  13. L

    Best friend

    My prayers go out to you. I had the same relationship with my grandfather. We would farm together and it was the best time of my life. It sure hurt when he got to the point he could not get out and help and hurt even worse the day that he passed on. But, as they say time heals, and it does...
  14. L

    woods m5 mower

    I am trying to repair my neighbors mower that the front half of the pto shaft disappeared after an auction. I was wondering if there was any type of clutch on that part of the shaft or if it was just a shaft and joint. Thanks in advance.
  15. L

    OT; Diesel trucks

    I love my 94 chevy 3500. Pulls what I need to pull. More comfortable than ford or dodge, and I don't have to worry about the cab, front end, bed, rear end whine, glow plug circuit problem, or any other problems with ford or dodge. Oh, and I have worked for ford and dodge dealers, but I drive a...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top