Recent content by Magooevans

  1. M

    Help! I don't know what it is.

    Thanks for the information!! I will check out those numbers and let you all know what I come up with.The tractor is over at my brothers and may take a few days for me to get them. But THANKS!!
  2. M

    overriding PTO

    Can you and if so how do you override the PTO but still use the 3pt lift arms? I read a post on here that the to30 has overriding PTO is this what he meant.I just don't like the PTO running all the time and having to use the clutch every time you want to raise something. I have a 1954 TO30.
  3. M

    TO 30 starter

    Steiner tractor parts have just about anything you might need if you can't find it here. or Stevens Ag Parts out of Coushatta Louisiana. www.external_link Untitled URL Link
  4. M

    Help! I don't know what it is.

    I have a ( I think a 1960's ) Ford. I found a plate under the hood with a lot of numbers on it but can't find anything about what it is. I have " Tractor Number" 6202152, Model s1014e , this number I could not read what it was for but it is 8d25b, engine 8A12A, etc..... I have one for trans. ...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top