Recent content by Michael Davis

  1. M

    Allis 170 hyd. pump overhaul kit question

    I have the overhaul kit and it has the rubber seals that go in the metal rings. It also has some large seals, blue color that also fit into the seal area but if you install all of them then it's to fat. What do you do with all the blue seals..?? I have a three stage pump. Are they for a two...
  2. M

    Fluids for an Allis 170

    Thats what I was thinking, thanks for the advise..
  3. M

    Fluids for an Allis 170

    What type fluids are usable in the final drive and transmission..?? Any advise would be helpful, thanks.
  4. M

    Weak Hyd. Pump, 170 Allis

    Thanks for the info. I think I can get a kit and install it. Is there anything in the pump I should look for that might be worn out other than the items in the kit..?? Also, is Hygrade (sp) a good hyd. fluid to use??
  5. M

    Weak Hyd. Pump, 170 Allis

    I have a 170 Allis with a weak hyd. pump. How do you tell if it's a double or triple pump? How hard is it to rebuild one? Any good tips on rebuilding one? Is there someone that will rebuild them or has them to exchange. Is there a replacement pump that can be used? Any information would be...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top