Recent content by Michael Truffa

  1. M

    53 TO35 PTO problems

    Thanks for the replies. I started out with this problem 2 years ago and ended up restoring the front end first. Should of started where the problem was. At least now the engine runs great. When I get home I will recheck my TO-? and get the correct details and repost. Thanks Mike
  2. M

    53 TO35 PTO problems

    I have a 53 TO35 with pto problems. The shaft will spin but when you put and force on it, even if you grab it with your hand it will stop. Also The 3pt lefts really slow if at all. Any suggestions. Thanks
  3. M

    TO35 Generator bracket

    Thanks that help a lot. I though it went there but I was not sure. by the way way book did you get the pic out of. I have the parts manual. Thanks
  4. M

    TO35 Generator bracket

    I am switching from a alternator to a rebuilt generator with tach drive. The problem is I can not remember where the top bracket attaches to on the tractor. if anyone has a photo of a attached generator it would be helpful.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top