Recent content by mike wallace

  1. B

    Classic tractors as my hobby

    Before I found tractors I was in to restreing old automobiles. I was very good at in doing because I could even do my own uplostery. AS I feel into tractor restoration work for some older farmers that wanted there old tractors redone I was soon hooked on the hobbie.Tractors are differnt than...
  2. L

    Happy New Year from Arkansas

    Overall, it's been a good year here. I wish everyone a safe, healthy, and prosperous 2013.
  3. 1

    My Flea Market Find Today

    My friend Lyle that helped me haul home all my combines lost his Mother Wednesday..We attended her funeral today..She was a very nice lady and will be missed..She was sure a great quilt maker...Roger,71Ford100,and Curtis will remember Lyle being at the Winfield,KS show last August.. Afterwards...
  4. J

    730 JI Case

    I have a JI Case 730 gasoline tractor and the other day I parked the tractor after running it for maybe 5 to 10 minutes and when I shut it off I noticed that I had antifreeze coming out of the over flow tube, so I picked up some antifreeze and went back out to the farm the next day to...
  5. T

    JD1010 distributor

    I am looking for a distributor for a JD1010 industrial loader. Any help would be great.
  6. M

    600 hydraulic question

    Sounds like it wouldn't be worth the trouble. My back-up is to make my digger self contained with it's own pump and a 12 hp lawn mower engine for power. Thanks, Mike
  7. M

    600 hydraulic question

    Hi: I have a mid 50's 600 ford tractor with the piston type hydraulic pump. I am thinking about getting a small backhoe attachment. I don't want to buy a PTO pydraulic pump, if I don't have to. I want run quick connect lines to the back. Is my pump big enough to power a BH attachment? Has anyone...
  8. M

    smoke and synthetic oil

    Thanks Jon
  9. M

    smoke and synthetic oil

    I guess I didn't describe the smoke very well, it probably grayish in color. I hope ypu are correct on running rich. Thanks for the advise
  10. M

    smoke and synthetic oil

    I recently purchased a 1957 ford 600 that I am trying to put back in service. It had been sitting for about 1 1/2 years; the guy I bought it from had just bought it himself and didn't know much about it. I rebuilt the carb, it has good compression, and was easy to get started. Problem is there...
  11. M

    smoke and synthetic oil

    I recently purchased a 1957 ford 600 that I am trying to put back in service. It had been sitting for about 1 1/2 years; the guy I bought it from had just bought it himself and didn't know much about it. I rebuilt the carb, it has good compression, and was easy to get started. Problem is there...
  12. M

    600 Hydraulic problem

    Thanks
  13. M

    600 Hydraulic problem

    Hi Soundguy, I have received a couple of other responses. They also speak of gunked parts. Can you suggest how to get the valve you mentioned working? Thanks, Mike
  14. M

    600 Hydraulic problem

    It was suggested that I change the fluid and blow the lines out. I want to be sure I get this problem fixed. Can you tell me how to complete the work you suggested? Thanks, Mike
  15. M

    600 Hydraulic problem

    MB I will change the fluid after I blow the lines out. Can you suggest the best way to get air through those pipes, do I just remove the pump and blow air through it with a compressor or is there a better way? Thanks, Mike
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top