Recent content by MILLERIMPlement

  1. M

    Hard starting 830CK

    Do not grind the valve seats back in to the heads!!!!!!! Put in new seats and new valves if they are thin!!! At higher elevations raise the ex seat a little. That area IS THE COMBUSTION chamber on a powercell engine.
  2. M

    LA versus 500

    LA on propane with high compression head would eat up a 900 diesel. Overbore pistons would break the LA crank.
  3. M

    nice day

    Nice 930 and Egging cab. My brother sold them, I instaled the cabs and delivered them. If you are in cheyenne county Ne, (east of Dalton, Gurley) stop by. We could go to Jimmie D Phelps to visit him to. Nice day here to.
  4. M

    Tucked Away

    Is there any used 530 or 580 loader backhoe tracktors up there. I would like to have one. I was a Case Dealer in Sidney Ne. Have a lot of projects on my farm and I am retired. Water line for my grandaughters horse, Sewer work, Old fuel tanks to dig up. I think case utility tractor were...
  5. M

    Anyone interested in a Case combine?

    I ran one of them the year before they came out. The combine was experimental (hand built). Case man said they cost the co. 75000.00 to build it. 51 GMC truck cought fire in the the field we were in. I ran the machine right up to the truck and used the fire extingusher from the combine. Did...
  6. M

    C Case serial number

    I took a pic of ser no. on the toolbox. Didn't have a pen. First four didgets are accurate, can't read the rest. I would bet it is a C 035562XX. Burried my pick in a album and can't post a pick. Durn putters! Mert.
  7. M

    C Case serial number

    What year was this Case C built? 035562 Mert
  8. M

    C Case

    Oil filter was a add on. Some even used toilit paper. Amazing how clean that keep the oil. Mert
  9. M

    Its not a 430 is it!

    It was replaced by AH Case plow. Dad had some in the 1950s at his Implement dealership. Never junked one out, could always sell them. There must be more in western Nebraska or eastern Colorado. Probably in trees , on farms. Mert
  10. M

    Its not a 430 is it!

    It is a early A Case plow with hyd. conversion on it. Blacksmith bottoms. If the shins are not wore out, GREAT FIND. May not have replacement shins on it. Mert
  11. M

    C Case

    case pic , try again Mert
  12. M

    More Discussion on 4435's Case mtd 4x16 plow.

    Green ones were the old ones. Flamblue ones were the later ones. The later, flamblue ones had 7 sixteenth front hole. Lord knows how many I shiped fron the old Case branch in Sidney Ne. Mert in western Ne.
  13. M

    tell the tractors game

    Glad I am not buying batteries for all them Case tractors. How many chargers do you own? Looks like battery quick disconects would be a good idea. Mert in Western Ne.
  14. M

    VAC and C Case tractors

    I went to look at them, real tough. VAC is missing the side panels and fenders. Radiater seems too be OK. Radiator Is full of antifreaze. Owner has 500.00 offer for it. C needs rear wheels and tires. Needs front tires. Engine and radiator are dry. No mufler. Engine is not stuck. No fenders.
  15. M

    VAC and C Case tractors

    VAC was runing when parked, and has no spark. C needs a rear tire and rim. Tubes inthe front tires should fix them. Paint is probably poor.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top