case pic , try again Mert
a92150.jpg
 
I see that it has an oil filter.

Were oil filters common on the C (and L) in the USA?

I have never seen one on C or L (or D) here in Australia. I have seen them on late model LAs
 
"Luber-Finer" on my 1929 Model L. In trying to find out what element it needs I contacted Luberfiner who is still in business today and gave them all the info off the canister. Their archives didn't go back far enough to show they even made that model, but I did find out that they didn't go into business until 1937. This was probably one of their very first models.
a92782.jpg

a92783.jpg

a92784.jpg
 
Bob, Many L/LA, CC, SC & DC tractors had aftermarket by-pass oil filters installed, most were made by Purolator as far as I know.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top