Recent content by mrbuckslayer-HT

  1. M

    Yanmar Backhoe attachment # YBH-765-3

    What do you mean by a "subframe"? How would I do that ?
  2. M

    Yanmar Backhoe attachment # YBH-765-3

    Will this fit correctly on my 1981 Yanmar 336 d ?
  3. M

    336D seat

    OK...... Thanks to everyone for the info and pictures...... I believe I will try to fabricate a seat mount since parts for this are darn near extinct
  4. M

    336D seat

    Ok...thanks Winston.........I'll give them a call
  5. M

    336D seat

    I have a Yanmar 336 D that the previous owner has changed the entire seat ,frame and all) .... This seat is literally only 1 1/2 inches from the steering wheel and the seat bottom is level with the steering wheel...It is a very nice seat though with shock absorber and springs and arms...
  6. M

    Yanmar 336d

    I got it all back together and it looks great........... I don't know if it leaks because I didn't have enough gear oil to refill it. DUH !!! ....... I had to grind out the opening in the housing a little to allow the new repair collar clearance....I did destroy the first seal trying to install...
  7. M

    Yanmar 336d

    Well ,I got my parts yesterday and started repairs today....... everything went together very well EXCEPT the repair collar seal......... I damaged it trying to install it... I will order a new one Monday... I also discovered that there is no way that collar is going thru the opening in the...
  8. M

    Yanmar 336d

    Well I got one side torn apart (right side)....... It was the worst side....... I could actually watch the gear oil run out of the bottom of the final drive. I found out that the main problem was the stub axle bearing had fallen apart and caused the seal to leak bad.... I found a lot of shavings...
  9. M

    Yanmar 336d

    Ok, thanks again to all.................. By the way, my tractor only has 2100 hrs on it and it is in very good condition for its age (1981)................ The guy I got it from mostly used it to mow with and took care of it well..........It has the "old style" front axle. I will let ya know...
  10. M

    Yanmar 336d

    Thanks for the info..............This is good info to know...................... I will start on it soon. I did check out the replacement collars and seal kits from Hoye.......... I'm pretty sure I will need those since the guy I bought it from says he replaced the seals once and they just...
  11. M

    Yanmar 336d

    I was just wondering if there were any special hints or tips anyone could give me before I start on changing the seals and diagnosing the wobble ?......Any special tools needed ?............ I have an original service manual and I am confidant in being able to tackle it............ ...
  12. M

    Yanmar 336d

    Ok , thanks for all the info.............I was told by the previous owner that it was a 1981 model. I was just checking to see if that was accurate.........Also, has anyone rebuilt the front axles seals on one of these ? Both sides are leaking from the lower pivot points. Is it hard to do ? I...
  13. M

    Yanmar 336d

    Serial # is 00108...............Does that help ?
  14. M

    Yanmar 336d

    How can I tell what year my Yanmar 336 d was made ?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top