mrbuckslayer-HT
New User
How can I tell what year my Yanmar 336 d was made ?
/e></QUOTE></s>Serial # is 00108...............Does that help ?<e>
/e></QUOTE></s>Well ,I got my parts yesterday and started repairs today....... everything went together very well EXCEPT the repair collar seal......... I damaged it trying to install it... I will order a new one Monday... I also discovered that there is no way that collar is going thru the opening in the housing and I haven't tried to install the collar on the shaft yet either.... I'm a little confused as to how to install it ..It is rubber lined. Do I have to heat the shaft first ? I don't want to damage the replacement collar too.... should it just slip on or maybe tap it on ?............ I wish they had a video of this repair........ BTW, all my new bearings were sealed and I left them that way............ Let me know if anyone has any answers or tips on the installation of the collar and seal<e>
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy