Recent content by mrtr

  1. M

    806 disel injector pump

    I recently replaced my Stanadyne injector pump. The old one died. The new pump works great but, I am leaking Diesel fuel into the crank case. The shaft that goes through the pump has no o-rings on it. Are there o-rings inside the pump? I put it together carefully. Any other ideas? Thank you
  2. M

    John Deere B Pistons

    Hi, I'm restoring a 1941 Styled B. My Block needs over boring to +.045". I bought used pistons, B2725R. They are .045 over, but they are around .5" taller than my original set. Will they work?
  3. M

    1941 John Deere B Oil Pump

    I am restoring a 1941 JD B. I removed the oil pump and cleaned it. I submerged it in a small pail of oil. Oil comes out the big fitting, to the pressure regulator really well, but nothing comes out the small fitting which I believe goes to the camshaft. It is not plugged. Could I have put it...
  4. M

    Rear end freezing 1951 A or any tractor

    Thank you for your input. Condensation is the only answer I can think of also. One of our other forum friends suggested non detergent oil. Great idea. I probably have detergent oil in it.
  5. M

    Rear end freezing 1951 A or any tractor

    I too have a 1951 A that has rear end freezing. I am anxious to hear our forum friends reply. My tractor never sits outside. I have noticed that if I remove the transmission drain plug in the fall about a cup of water comes out. Where in the world is that coming from? I have discovered that you...
  6. M

    JD B crankshaft

    I'm overhauling my 1941 B. I removed the crank and it looks ok. My question is: there is a bit of a hump around the center of the crank where the mains are grooved. Is this ok or must the crank be perfectly smooth all the way across?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top