Recent content by oldmack

  1. O

    44

    West Michigan (Shelbyville )
  2. O

    44

    Asking 1100. Needs radiator. Tires hold air. Pretty rough. Just well optioned and would be great to use.
  3. O

    530 CK steering cylinders

    Hi looking for a couple cylinders for my CK. It leaked real bad and found the shaft were even bent on cylinders when pulled off. Should I rebuild or does someone have some good ones. I would consider new if they are available.
  4. O

    need motor for 444

    Sounds good, how is the motor, where are you?
  5. O

    need motor for 444

    Anyone have a good motor or block for a 444. Its a BD154. Guess that makes it a british diesel eh? Thanks, Ralph
  6. O

    Pacer motor Y91

    Have a rebuilt motor if anyone needs it. Its on Ebay. 616-293-9555
  7. O

    Belt pulley for 8N

    I have what I think is a belt pulley for an 8N. Can someone tell me if this was a common item or not? I am putting this on ebay as I dont have the old ford anymore. How do I post a pic on here? Thanks.
  8. O

    Ford 4000 pto not working

    Can anyone suggest why my pto on a 4000 isnt working? It seems to try but has no power when hooked up. Tractor is a 3cyl with a Select O Speed.Trans works beautifully.
  9. O

    Wheel weight id

    Wife has the digital today, I will try later to post a pic.Thanks guys.
  10. O

    Wheel weight id

    Ken, Thanks but thats what I want to find out. What tractor is it for. HTH?
  11. O

    Wheel weight id

    Can someone tell me what wheel weight I have? It is a small front weight with a casting # of 1619M2.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top