Recent content by PBMILKSHAKE

  1. P

    John Deere 630 Starter Nose Come

    I ended up welding it with 3/32 nickel 55 electrode. Pressed the cone together with a clamp and grooved out the crack with a die grinder. Preheated to 900 degrees and welded inside and out of the cone. It seemed to weld nice and is strong. I believe the problem was from cranking the ignition...
  2. P

    John Deere 630 Starter Nose Come

    What would the metal type be on the 1959 John Deere 630 starter cone nose? It broke and now I’m trying to repair it by welding it. Doesn’t seem to be true cast, any idea? Thanks
  3. P

    John Deere 630 hitch design

    I’m looking for a pulling hitch design for my 59 john deer 630.I’m just running a simple hitch attached to drawbar and a binder above for height adjustment. Looking for something similar to the A and G aluminum designs that everyone is running with the dished back and gussets. Never seen one for...
  4. P

    JOHN DEERE 630 HITCH DESIGN

    I’m looking for a pulling hitch design for my 69 john deer 630. Something similar to the A and G designs that everyone is running with the dished back and gussets. Never seen one for a 630. Anyone know someone who makes one or even just a picture to help me design? Thanks in advance!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top