Recent content by phillip t

  1. P

    cub plowhttps://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/threads/cub-mounted-plow.1757059/

    I need tips on hows the easiest way to get the tension mount on the cub plow . I bought one and caint fight the springs to get the bolts in to mount it to the plow. Anybody got any secret tricks ? Thanks Phil
  2. P

    cub mounted plow

    Hey guys, has anyone had any experience taking apart the tension bracket that attaches the bottom plow to the cub farmall. And hows the best way to get it bolted to the plow. I bought one and caint get it closed enough to get the bolts in. Anybody got any tricks ? Thanks , Phil
  3. P

    cub plow dog bone

    No need Gene. Thanks anyway . I got what i needed. Thanks a lot , Phil.
  4. P

    cub plow dog bone

    Thanks Jim, You have come through again. Phil
  5. P

    cub plow dog bone

    Thanks , Thats what i needed to know.
  6. P

    cub plow dog bone

    Hey guys , does anyone on here know how long the dog bone for the cub plow is ? I have everything but that so i thought i would just make one. Thanks, Phil.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top