Recent content by PoorMeInMo

  1. P

    Tires - weather cracks

    Is it possible to repair weather cracks on rear tires even if temporarily? Tires are 8 ply, and still holding air and fluid just fine. I know they need to be replaced but if I can get by another year that would be sure help, things are a little tight..Thanks!
  2. P

    Gator transmission

    Any one else have a 2x4 gator pop out of gear on them. If i keep pressure on the shifter its fine, but not comfortable. Does not appear to be in the linkage or motor/trans mounts. How hard is it to rebuild the transmission? I see a rubber plug on top of transmission is that an adjustment ? Any...
  3. P

    Gator transmission problem

    Thank you much for the advice! Could very well be it as I"ve not heard of anyone else having transmission problems with the trannys on them. Thanks much Maark!
  4. P

    Gator transmission problem

    Anyone have problems with their 2x4 gator popping out of forward gear? ours goes into detent, but when under any kind of accelleration or load the gears pop or grind. Does not seem to be fixed by linkage adjustment. Shifter forks?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top