Gator transmission problem

PoorMeInMo

New User
Anyone have problems with their 2x4 gator popping out of forward gear? ours goes into detent, but when under any kind of accelleration or load the gears pop or grind. Does not seem to be fixed by linkage adjustment. Shifter forks?
 
Thank you much for the advice! Could very well be it as I"ve not heard of anyone else having transmission problems with the trannys on them. Thanks much Maark!
 
If its an old one, Deere has some upgrade parts for the shifter collars. I figured all these would have been fixed by now. The last one I did was like 8 years ago. The new parts have more teeth on them. If i recall correctly the old ones had 3 and the new 6.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top