Recent content by pwalsh

  1. P

    Antique IH Drill maybe around 1900

    Kevin Tried to call you but call does not go through
  2. P

    Antique IH Drill maybe around 1900

    Central Mn I would like it to go somewhere where it can be seen and appreciated. I plan on storing it inside till I can find that person or place.
  3. P

    Antique IH Drill maybe around 1900

    For now it is inside and am not sure what to do with it (would like to see it preserved or used in some fashion) but wondering if anyone can help me identify the year made.
  4. P

    Antique IH Drill maybe around 1900

    I have a old IH drill originally Horse Drawn still has 1 wooden wheel Drill is in good shape and i think it probably funtional. 2 questions Is this too valuable to use as a lawn ornament ? Does anyone know the original colors to paint box and wheel? Little faded red on inside box looks...
  5. P

    1895 IH grain drill repair

    Hi I just purchased n around 1900 IH Grain Drill. It had one wooden wheel on left side looking from the front and a steel wheel on the other side. I tried to tow it home (about 7 miles) but wooden wheel gave out. Going to be difficult to get tractor and loader to site. My Dad has an old grain...
  6. P

    M Farmall adding fast hitch or 3pt

    Thanks for all the prompt replies. Being as I have not yet purchased the M i think it will be worth the effort and extra$ to find a 300 with a factory fast hitch
  7. P

    Farmall 400 hitch and swing drawbar

    Is there any practical way to add?onvert 400 fast hitch to an M with live hydraulics ?
  8. P

    M Farmall adding fast hitch or 3pt

    Hi All New here. I have opportunity to purchase quality M. Live Hydraulics and power steering. Is there any practical way to convert to fast hitch or 3pt so i can use my 3pt brush mower or do I keep looking for a 3pt or fast hitch tractor. thanks in advance for your help
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top