Recent content by Randy Teague

  1. R

    koehring 166 backhoe

    I don't have a clue what it could be. We used to have a 451 Bantam (bought new in 1973, before the number changed to 166, and the name to Koehring), and I still have a 266 Bantam (bought new in 1978, also before the Koehring name swallowed Bantam) If you Google image 166 koehring, you should...
  2. R

    koehring 166 backhoe

    I don't have a clue what it could be. We used to have a 451 Bantam (bought new in 1973, before the number changed to 166, and the name to Koehring), and I still have a 266 Bantam (bought new in 1978, also before the Koehring name swallowed Bantam) If you Google image 166 koehring, you should...
  3. R

    koehring 166 backhoe

    Koehring didn"t make a 166 in the early to mid seventies, it would be a Bantam (which was the smaller equipment division of Koehring). In the early to mid seventies, it would be a 451 Bantam, switching over to 166 Bantam sometime in the mid seventies, then to a 166 Koehring sometime around...
  4. R

    International Harverster decals

    We have an International TD-15C dozer, that we bought new in 1979. We're in the process of rebuilding it now, (new motor, all new hydraulic hoses, fixing the winch, etc...)and are giving it a new paint job. It really doesn't look bad, considering it's never been re-painted. What I'm looking...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top