Recent content by redd720

  1. R

    gear oil for Model A

    I am having trouble finding GL-1 gear oil. But i found at TSC, it has 90 weight GL-1 mineral gear oil. Is that right oil for model A? I am not using this tractor for working and pulling. I am using to play around with and joy riding. Thanks
  2. R

    Tractors over the years on one farm

    My dad use these tractors on all his life Farmall F-20 Farmall F-30 Ford 8N John Deere MC John Deere 430 David Brown 990 John Deere 350B dozier Massey 1100 Ford 4000 Ford 5000 Oliver 1265 4WD Case 580 backhoe AC B I have own for 13 years: John Deere unstyled A and AR 2 John Deere unstyled B 3...
  3. R

    Model A flywheel bolts

    Thank you so much!! tracy
  4. R

    Model A flywheel bolts

    I need to get new flywheel bolt for 1945 Model A electric start. What size and length of bolt? What grade of bolt? thanks
  5. R

    Massey harris 44 clutch problem

    I have massey harris 44 standard. It been sitting a while but not long. When i start the tractor, push down the clutch and it won"t get in gear. So, i shut the tractor off, then put it in gear and start the tractor. The clutch works fine. So i drove it around and then i press the clutch pedal...
  6. R

    Massey 333 wide front.

    Hey Mike, I found wide front off Massey 333. so i can use that on my Massey 44 with 333 wide front and 333 gear box with no problem , Right? . Is there any modification or it fits right in. Thanks Tracy
  7. R

    Massey 333 wide front.

    Will high arch wide front off massey harris 333 fits Massey 44? Will the steering box off Massey 333 works on Massey 44? Thanks
  8. R

    Massey Harris 44 steering worm shaft

    I just looking parts book. i found that row crop, single front and standard has same steering worm shaft parts number......BUT...... the hi arch wide has different worm shaft parts number. Is that difference because of the length of shaft? I have row crop steering gear box housing going put it...
  9. R

    Massey harris 44 WFE steering gear box HELP!!!

    I bought me a high arch wide front end. so i took the narrow front off and put wide front on it. I am having trouble with steering gear. I put 2 washer ( 1 in bottom of sector gear and one on top of sector gear). i am trying put steering gear box housing back in and tighten up. the steering...
  10. R

    E engine and WC engine timing cover question.

    I got me 226 E combine motor that i am going put it in unstyled WC for pulling. I have 201 WC engine with timing cover on it. I have to swap the 201 timing cover on 226 E motor. My question is: What about crankshaft oil seal? which oil seal i can use on E motor? 201 or E motor seal? I am going...
  11. R

    Post hole auger on an old 2 popper

    My dad use 430 with post digger to put up new fence. He have no trouble with it at all. That 4230 can do anything
  12. R

    wc spoke wheels vs wc cast wheels

    I have unstyled WC that i am working for pulling I have spoke wheels and pressed steel wheels. I would use those. cast wheel is heavier than spoke but steel pressed is lighter than spoke
  13. R

    pertronix ignitor for E engine on WC

    Does anybody know the pertronix ignitor part number for E engine on WC? i am using WD distributor. Thanks
  14. R

    Gaskets and such for a 44

    You can find gasket set on E-bay.
  15. R

    Gaskets and such for a 44

    You can find gasket set on E-bay.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top