Recent content by RickSCt

  1. R

    Ford 3000 throwout question

    I did it on my 3000 a few years ago. Sorry I can't remember that long ago but if I was able to do it I'm sure you can too. Good luck. Rick
  2. R

    Tractor quick hitches - any comments on this brand?

    I found a price here. Rick Pats easychange
  3. R

    OT-Daughter in Band of Brothers

    You must be one proud dad. Congratulations and thank her for her service.Rick
  4. R

    Snowblowers

    Check out this snowblower Snowblower
  5. R

    Ice carving

    I didn"t get to go but this picture was in the paper today. From a winter fest in Middlefield Ct. This guy has a lot of talent.Rick
  6. R

    Gooseneck stories

    I just wanted to ask anyone who has a gooseneck trailer if when they first got it they had any mishaps? I work for a Highway dept. at a transfer station and this guy comes in yesterday with a nice new dually chevy and in the back he has his tailgate to throw away that looks like a perfect half...
  7. R

    2 stage clutch?

    As long as you have a good manual to bring you through it you should be fine. I split my first tractor and it went well. Step by step instructions are worth gold. Don't hesitate to do it. Rick
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top