Recent content by RobertJ

  1. A

    FORD 601

    I am overhauling a ford 601 engine, and i am fixing to press new sleeves in. But my IT manual doesn't say how much to leave sticking out the top where the head goes. Does anyone have those specs? Or do you press till they stop? Thanks alot.
  2. R

    1953 Ford Jubilee

    Hi Michael; Thanks for the comment. Have you ever seen this make and model with a plow blade in front?
  3. R

    1953 Ford Jubilee

    I just came accross what I believe is a 1953 Ford Jubilee. The unique thing about this tractor is that it had steel tracks similar to a bulldozer over the wheels. Has anyone seen this before? It had a 3-point hitch on the back, but I was hoping it might have a PTO for the front, to maybe attach...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top