Recent content by Roger37

  1. R

    Big blue wheel hub

    Hello, not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes... I have a running gear made by the Big Blue Mfg. Co. from Crown Point, Indiana and evidently they are out of business. I am searching for a wheel hub, 6 bolt on a 6"circle. The running gear has a plate on it with the model...
  2. R

    Power Steering Fluid

    I've got a early-mid 60's MF-35 with power steering. The owners manual says to use Type A transmission fluid. I'm aware of Dextron and Type F fluid, but never heard of Type A, What can I use?
  3. R

    MF=35 Coil

    Roger37 08-22-2007 17:44:38 64.12.116.17 84957 Report to Moderator Delete Well I'm back...found out it wasn't the coil as I switched it with one from another MF-35. By the way, it was an internal resistor coil as I had 12 volts at the ignition switch side of the coil with points...
  4. R

    Massey Ferguson Coil

    Well I'm back...found out it wasn't the coil as I switched it with one from another MF-35. By the way, it was an internal resistor coil as I had 12 volts at the ignition switch side of the coil with points closed and key on. Still don't get any spark from the coil (held the coil wire 1/4" from...
  5. R

    Massey Ferguson Coil

    Trying to find out the correct ignition coil for my MF-35, S/N 216167, 12Volt Delco distributor with clip style cap. My confusion pertains to coils stating "use with external resistor" or "use without external resistor". What is this resistor and where is it located? All the tractor parts places...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top