Recent content by Rookietx

  1. T

    1655 pto on left

    So I had no luck finding left hand PTO lever, and much prefer lever on right anyway, so I made up the attached . Took a bit of fiddling but seems to work o/k.
  2. K

    Ford 9n outer rims interchange with a TO30?

    I have a chance to get a ford 9n with nearly brand new tires... I really don t need the tractor itself.. but want the new tires.. can I simply change out the outer rims from the 9n and the ferguson? My plan is to do just that ( if possible) and fix up the 9n, send it down the road and have...
  3. B

    WD45 Quiz

    So I've asked several questions regarding the WD45 - which is on my radar for next year, Lord and Wife willing..... Went to the Keystone Tractor Museum near Richmond VA over the weekend and out front was a WD - as labeled. So I start looking at it and I see a newer wide front end, snap coupler...
  4. 4

    Gleaner F and F2

    Have a lead on a F2. It is a variable drive with the 4 cyl diesel, has a bucket elevator so it's manual auger. Tires look good, walked it and wiggled stuff and it looked like normal wear. What are the different parts to look at that are different from the F?
  5. R

    Ford 2000 pull 2 bottom plow

    http://austin.craigslist.org/grd/2639695567.html Seller says his Ford 2000 gasser won't pull this plow in central TX heavy clay. Does this make sense? Seems like this tractor is made to pull a 2 bottom plow
  6. R

    WARNING!!! Dangerous 3 point hitch sway bar mounting !!!

    Dave, could you post a photo of your chain and turnbuckle setup?
  7. R

    JD Cultivator

    Thanks for the comments. Here is another view. Sorry for the picture quality. Cheap camera, and bright sun and 87 here today. Any thoughts on what type of cultivator this was originally?
  8. R

    JD Cultivator

    I am looking for operating and adjustment instructions for a JD cultivator. The cultivator is now a 3 point 2 row cultivator, but it has obviously been cut down to 2 rows and the 3 point attachment has been welded on. What did this start out as? How deep to run the shovels? How do I attach...
  9. R

    JD Cultivator

    It is now a 3 point row cultivator - the 3 point attachment was welded on homemade style. I'll post some pictures soon.
  10. R

    JD Cultivator

    Does anyone have suggestions on finding a manual for setup, adjustment, and operating a JD cultivator? I recently bought an old 2 row model which looks like it was cut down from a bigger model. I am especially interested in pictures of shields to keep dirt from covering small plants,as well as...
  11. R

    Injector Pump

    Thanks for the help. Is the fuel return line on the top or the side of the pump?
  12. R

    Injector Pump

    Ford 2000 3 cyl diesel. What type of injector pump do I have?
  13. R

    Difference between field cultivator and row crop cultivator

    I need a cultivator to cultivate between row crops. Will a field cultivator work? Is there a difference between a field cultivator and a row crop cultivator?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top