Recent content by Ryan Bennett

  1. B

    wheel seal TO_20

    my left wheel seal has a leak, how hard and long has it taken someone to replace one. is it hard to do. any different than a big truck, 1-ton+, should i be in for any suprise. any special tool needed, [other than jacks, wrenchs, air impacts].
  2. A

    death in family(gertude )

    sorry to here about bad luck, did she go quickly, hope it was not to awful
  3. R

    MF-165 aux Hydraulics

    Can you clarify on the plumbing, On the stick I have in the locked back position will the joystick valve plumb to that set of remotes? Thanks Ryan
  4. R

    MF-165 aux Hydraulics

    Well, Last night I got home and tried out all the suggestions. The way I got the 3 pt. lever to work was lock the left stick back to you.Now I am going to Buy a front end loader for her. Does anyone have a dual valve like mine and a loader.How did you plumb the loader.I want a joystick valve on...
  5. R

    MF-165 aux Hydraulics and 3 pt.

    Now that I have thought about it,I had the 3 pt. in the full up position.The valve stick I called 1 (the left stick) when pushed forward made the arms go down, pull it back to you arms go up.Now if I locked that left stick forward how will my 3 point lever work to raise arms when it is already...
  6. R

    MF-165 aux Hydraulics and 3 pt.

    Thanks for the great info! When I get home I am going to try it.This is my first time on here and I really appreciate the fast response. A Big Thanks From East TEXAS!
  7. R

    MF-165 aux Hydraulics and 3 pt.

    I hope someone can shed some light to me! I have a MF-165 diesel.I bought a dual hyd. valve on ebay and installed it were the block off plate was. I then started tractor. Now the 3 pt. control lever does not lift the arms.If i set that control all the way up I can use aux. valve 1 to lift and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top