Recent content by Shahn

  1. S

    Ford 2000 with blown head gasket

    He has already pulled the distributor while trying to determine why the tractor died and would not restart.
  2. S

    Ford 2000 with blown head gasket

    A friend has a three cylinder gas Ford 2000 tractor. It has a blown head gasket so he needs to tear it down to replace. He does not have a service manual. Could someone tell us how to set the timing?
  3. S

    806 power beyond value for loader

    Could anyone tell me where to find a "power beyond valve" for an 806? I added a loader and am currently using one of the hydraulic remotes on the back with the lever tied down. It works but I would like to find a better option that doesn't tie up one of the remotes.
  4. S

    Massey Ferguson 275 power steering

    The power steering on our 1976 MF275 has always been loose. It takes a lot of steering wheel correction to keep it in a strait line. At high speed, the front wheels shimmy a little. Is there an adjustment somewhere than can correct this and make the steering tighter?
  5. S

    Massey Ferguson 275 value

    My grandpa has a 1976 Massey Ferguson 275 diesel to sell. We just had the diesel pump rebuilt. It is in good condition, has about 4,000 hours, and the tires are in fair condition. Could someone give me an idea of its value? I don't know what would be a reasonable price to ask. Would it be better...
  6. S

    MF 275 diesel injections pump

    Thanks for the info. The pump is held on to the tractor with three bolts on the outside. There are also three bolts on the front side of the pump. They were under a cover that had to be removed first. Is there a certain way the bolts under the cover need to be reinstalled so the timing is correct?
  7. S

    MF 275 diesel injections pump

    We took the CAV diesel injection pump off our 275 to be rebuilt. There are two lines on the top of the pump, one at the front and one at the rear, that go over to the fuel filter on the other side of the tractor. The lines will not separate from the fittings on the pump. We had to remove the...
  8. S

    806 Power Steering Leak

    My 806 has an intermittent oil leak under the steering wheel. It has only happened a couple of times but I expect it will get worse. I asked my CaseIH parts dealer if there was a seal that could be replaced under the wheel. His parts catalog did not show parts were still available. I checked old...
  9. S

    Massey Ferguson 275 diesel won't start

    My Grandpa has a Massey Ferguson 275 diesel. He let it sit for three years without starting it. It was running good when he parked it but won"t start now. He took the fuel tank off and cleaned out rust that had accumulated. Fuel is getting to the diesel pump but does not seem to be getting past...
  10. S

    Bush Hog 3860 QT loader on 806 tractor

    Does anyone have a Bush Hog 3860 QT loader (or similar) on an International 806 (or similar) tractor. I"m having trouble getting the loader to mount on the tractor and I would like to see pictures and ask a few questions.
  11. S

    Bush Hog 3860QT loader on 806 tractor

    I have a Bush Hog 3860QT loader that I want to fit on my IH 806 tractor. Bush Hog used to make brackets but they are no longer available. Does anyone know where I can find them?
  12. S

    Farmall 806 fuel tank

    We have a Farmall 806 that has rust in the fuel tank. The rust is flaking off and clogging the first fuel filter. Is a plastic replacement tank available? If not, can the metal tank be coated with something to seal the rust?
  13. S

    Deutz Allis 7145 PTO

    I have a Deutz Allis 7145. Could someone tell me how to switch the PTO from 540 RPM to 1000 RPM?
  14. S

    Farmall 806 won't start

    We changed the fuel filters again but that didn't seem to help.
  15. S

    Farmall 806 won't start

    Yes, we bled the air from both fuel filters.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top