Recent content by skywalking44-HT

  1. S

    No reverse or 1st gear

    While looking inside where the shifter bolts on it appears that the front clutch pack is wrecked. Not sure if this happened when the dipstick fell off or what. Is the clutch pack an available part? I plan to repair this winter sometime.
  2. S

    No reverse or 1st gear

    If it’s not hydraulic any thoughts on what it could be?
  3. S

    No reverse or 1st gear

    Where does one find a service manual? Is the clutch pack a replaceable part or does the whole transmission need replaced? I had the transmission dipstick fall off and when I drained the fluid a big chunk of metal came out of the gear box but it was working after and just stopped
  4. S

    No reverse or 1st gear

    I currently have no reverse or 1st gear on my 1810d. 2nd and 3rd work just fine in c 123. Anyone have any ideas or can explain how the transmission works and if not having 1st and reverse are related? I have pulled the shifter and looked at the springs and they appear to be all intact.
  5. S

    Gauges

    Thanks Winston
  6. S

    Gauges

    My fuel temp horn and glow plug light do not work or come on. I have cleaned the connection from negative terminal to the frame and put a new positive terminal on. Where do I need to look for problems?
  7. S

    Gear identification.

    Winston, after some research I believe this is the front wheel drive pinion and mounts on the pinion shaft. Does that make sense and is there anyway you can give me a part number for my 1810d
  8. S

    Gear identification.

    Winston. Can you provide the part number and description for gear 5?
  9. S

    Gear identification.

    Winston, Thank you for your quick reply’s. I have been talking to Hoye but seems like I’m talking a foreign language. This is the top gear that the drop box is powered by. After removing the 4 big bolts under the seat and separating the tractor this gear was right there Held on only by a snap ring
  10. S

    Gear identification.

    Winston this is the gear I need. <ATTACHMENT filename="IMG_6464.JPG" index="1"><s></s>IMG_6464.JPG<e></e></ATTACHMENT><ATTACHMENT filename="IMG_6465.JPG" index="0"><s></s>IMG_6465.JPG<e></e></ATTACHMENT>
  11. S

    Gear identification.

    Hey winston. Thanks for the reply. No, it is just a single gear. Haven’t got much help in identifying the darn thing! I’m terrible at looking at schematics. I do know that this is the gear that drives the whole 4wd system. So the stationary gear in the drop box rides on this gear.
  12. S

    Gear identification.

    Can anyone supply me with a part number for the top gear in the 4wd system? It meshes with the top gear in the Dropbox. The attached pic is the shaft it sits on and is held on by a snap ring.
  13. S

    1810d 4wd ?

    I pulled my drop box off and have stripped gears again. Also while looking up into the transmission from the drop box hole the gear the stationary drop box gears meshes with is missing some teeth. Do you have to split the tractor and remove the transmission to access this gear? Does anyone have...
  14. S

    Stuck clutch?

    Thank you for all the help Winston
  15. S

    Stuck clutch?

    Dads having problems removing the nut on the end of the pump shaft. He says it just turns on the shaft when he tries to loosen it. I haven't been over there to see it in person but have read of this problem on Google. Any suggestions?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top