Recent content by Steve O

  1. S

    DC Case high idle speed at the belt pulley

    What is the gear ratio from the engine to the belt pulley? I'd like to know so I could set the high idle speed off it. Thanks in advance.
  2. S

    DC PTO install

    What do you have to do to install a PTO shaft back into a DC Case with non-live PTO? Mainly, does the front of the shaft have to be lined up with a gear through an access plate or does it just slide right in? Thanks in advance.
  3. S

    exhaust rain caps

    Anyone ever found a brand that doesn't rattle, vibrate and make more noise than the engine? Thanks, Steve
  4. S

    Hey! It Works!

    "Only trouble is, I just got to thinkin', the M isn't big enough to pull anything that requires a cylinder anyway." I'm not following ya? What do ya mean? Say, what brand of tire do you have on the left rear on that M? Steve
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top