Recent content by steve Pritchard

  1. M

    tractor colors

    Did all the G1000 row crops have brown bellies? Were all the Vista's, G1000 wheatlands, and G900's solid yellow? What year did the M670's become solid yellow? My row crop g1000 is getting more & more yellow as I steal parts to get it in running condition.
  2. D

    wet sanding

    Would somebody explain the procedure of wet sanding and color sanding. I have a run or sag on the hood of tractor below the lip on the side. I was wanting to try sanding and need advice. Also do you use fine rubing compound for buffing. Thanks
  3. D

    HELP - Lucas Generator, Ford 3400

    My genny quit putting out, gen light stays on dim with the engine running. I"m looking for some detailed help in figuring out what exactly is wrong. I"ve done quit a bit of seaching in the forunm, all I can find is the motor test of the generator. Before I try that I want to make sure I"m...
  4. A

    Gasoline Hoarding?

    Monday I saw two guys in a pickup at a gas station filling two gallon plastic cans. There were lots of them. As I went in to pay, they had just paid and left. They bought 49.7 gallons of gas in these cans. Today at a different station, I watched a guy load a five gallon plastic can and a two...
  5. B

    rotor

    The rotor seems to not fit very tightly in the distributor of my 8n. Is this normal and if not, do I need a new distributor. thanksl
  6. B

    removing the steering box on my 8n

    my steering just went out on my 1953 8n tractor will it come out without taking all the dash an a bunch of other stuff off. when i try to turn one way it the steering wheel tries to come up and then when i try to turn the other way ,it tries to turn just a little.
  7. L

    5500

    Looking at a '97 JD 5500 with power reverser and less that 3000 hours. Drove it this afternoon and it seems to me that something is dragging. I stopped the tractor on an incline..it rolled back but not all the way to flat ground. With the power reverser in "reverse" the transmission whines a...
  8. S

    FARMALL ROCKER ARM

    I have a Super Mta that I pull. The rocker arm is basiclly worn out. Should I get a roller rocker, stock rocker, a high ratio rocker or stay with my rocker. I am pulling stock class with stock rpm"s. Engine does have afew up grades such as over bore high comp. pistons. The rocker I do have...
  9. 3

    F 150 Battrery

    This July my F 150 will have 6 years on the battery. How many more years can I expect out of this battery. So far I haven't experienced any problems. Stan
  10. 5

    4020 brake valve boot

    hello--does anyone have or know where to get those black rubber boots that surround the plunger on a 4020 brake valve? part #r31449 is obsolete and MUST buy the kit re244537. thanks
  11. M

    Syracuse Chilled Plow Company

    Guys I was wondering if anyone new the value of this plow. Believe it or not its still in working condition. One of my latest Craigslist finds. Its going to look great behind my D.
  12. S

    carb 1935 harr-parr 70

    Need a carb for 1935 oliver harr-parr 70 where can i find one
  13. S

    rc case

    need help need front hub and rims for a 36 rc case.tricycle front end over the top steering.have any suggestions
  14. S

    carburetor

    restoring 1936 rc case what carb can i use on this tractor.carb is on the right side.need help thanks steve
  15. S

    1936 rc case

    I have a 1936 rc case tractor,trying to restore back to close as I can.Need help in locating the front yoke for the single tire in the front. Not having any luck.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top