Recent content by Teresa McCrary

  1. T

    901 Lift

    It’s a 901 sorry Miss typed
  2. T

    901 Lift

    I have a 991 Ford Powermaster that lifts but slowly lowers back down. Any idea what I should check to figure this out? Thanks
  3. T

    901 steering hard when turning

    My next project on this tractor is with the lift it doesn’t stay lifted it slowly lowers down. Any thoughts on that or should I make a new thread? Thanks again everyone!!!
  4. T

    901 steering hard when turning

    Update: got it all back together and it’s working! The video really helped!! Thanks everyone for the help
  5. T

    901 steering hard when turning

    Ok thank you
  6. T

    901 steering hard when turning

    I ordered the seals but would like to get the ball stud and the spring. Do you see it anywhere?
  7. T

    power assist steering for 901 Fords

    And number 13 the ball shaft thing with the half circle parts that go on the ball? I couldn’t really make the number out. Send me an email with the prices please. My email is [email protected]. Thanks
  8. T

    power assist steering for 901 Fords

    Do you have number 16 and 11?
  9. T

    901 steering hard when turning

    Any other ideas it says it’s discontinued
  10. T

    901 steering hard when turning

    You can jack the front up and it will turn fine but when wheels are on ground one way is easy and one is hard.
  11. T

    901 steering hard when turning

    Only hard on one side. It’s a 901 Powermaster. We pulled these parts but don’t see anything that looks bad. Any ideas?
  12. T

    No power steering on one side

    I have a 901 Ford Powermaster diesel and the power steering stops working about halfway through a right turn. What should I check? Any help would be greatfil. Thanks
  13. T

    901 Ford Powermaster Hydralic Lift

    The lift falls (leaks down). What should I look for to fix this? We changed orings and the leather backup ring. Thanks
  14. T

    901 Powermaster lift cylinder question

    We are thinking its all orings needing replaced Untitled URL Link
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top