Recent content by thhill

  1. T

    2-105 injector pump trouble?

    Where is the constant bleed orfice? Maybe that is it.
  2. T

    2-105 injector pump trouble?

    If you hold your thumb over the return line inlet on the filter housing the tractor will run. And little or no fuel comes out the bottom of the pump. Should it? And fuel pressure builds up coming out the return line (backwards) should there be a ck valve or ball in the filter housing. thanks...
  3. T

    2-105 inj pump return line.

    Thanks
  4. T

    2-105 inj pump return line.

    If we hold thumb over return line going to filters it will run. Otherwise fuel doesn't seem to go to injectors. Could they have lost a restrictor or ball and spring to hold fuel in inj pump.?
  5. T

    White 6105

    I have one with a 894 allied loader on it. It is made in italy, Mine has 6000 hrs on it. gave 28,000 for it when it had 2,000 hrs. 5,000 hrs put clutch in it. air cond, is poor set up. put water pump on it and one sensor on flywheel and coupler on FWA drive shaft . starter this year. Other...
  6. T

    Oliver loader question

    I still have an 1810 oliver loader for sale in NE kansas with oliver mounts. Its on my dads 1850 now if you are interested.
  7. T

    1850 speedometer gear

    Possibly moisture in the cable and it froze.
  8. T

    oliver self propelled chopper

    Try Rick Gibson at Circleville Kansas, he has one he ran till a couple years ago, when he started having it custom done. I"m sure he"d sell it . 785-924-3702 is phone #.
  9. T

    Shuan Murray-Okawvville

    I drove from Kansas for that sale. Gooffy way to cram all that equipment in such a small park. Was no possible way to keep track of everything I wanted to bid on. I think they hurt the sale not lining it up so bidders could tell what the heck they were selling.
  10. T

    1850 power steering

    Checkand see I think that elbow and hose that comes out the top is just a vent, and doesnt go anywhere, But you could just switch top cover caps.
  11. T

    565 plow

    Trouble is the colters look as if they are missing. Cant tell if it has the reset bottoms. Some automatically tripped when ya hit a rock some had shear pins. Also if ya put colters on it some of them had springs on them. And dads had cupped colters on them made it gothrough heavy residue real well.
  12. T

    565 plow

    They are a good plow. Some of the neighbors always borrowed dads and left there JD plows set cause they liked the job it did.
  13. T

    oliver 99 and cletrac on auction

    Saw there was a 0liver 99 and a cletrac on a sale today on proxi bid.com kraupies auction if some of ya want one to fix up.
  14. T

    1850 pto shaft part II

    Yes I got one for ours out of a 1950 T and it was that way but it worked. Ive got several that I would like to find ashop to build up and cut new splines in em. Hank
  15. T

    1850 Oliver Perkins Diesel Crankshaft Pulley

    They are suppose to have a jelly like filled dampner on them. I dont remember if it comes made onthe pulley or if itcomes seperate. But ours has been without the dampner for a many years. I think we got ours from Agco 10 or more years ago.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top