Recent content by Treadnmud

  1. Treadnmud

    What is this part? 4040

    Finally getting to working on this differential lock here. I only need the piston the lever attaches to. Having trouble with the parts site. Every time i enter the dealer, I cant see the part.
  2. Treadnmud

    4040H wiring diagram needed

    The pdf is grayed out showing a lock symbol saying it is not available for download.
  3. Treadnmud

    4040H wiring diagram needed

    I cleaned up all the battery cable connections, both ends, and used a blade type terminal cleaner to get clean, smooth insides for the round post terminals. Load tested battery, ok. Installed a new solenoid on the starter because the contacts had high resistance. Cranked perfectly after so that...
  4. Treadnmud

    4040H wiring diagram needed

    I tried that I could not get the XML files to work for me.
  5. Treadnmud

    4040H wiring diagram needed

    I am looking for a complete wiring diagram. Tractor is an open station model. Having starting issues and need to get alternator wiring cleaned up so it works properly and does not drain battery.
  6. Treadnmud

    148 loader cylinder parts

    That's the website I used to look up the part number. The early cylinder seemed to be a match for what I have. Looking for some aftermarket OR some used OE parts. Rather not purchase NEW OE parts for this project as it will not be high use or doing for hire work.
  7. Treadnmud

    148 loader cylinder parts

    I have a 148 loader (fairly certain anyway) the serial number and model tag is missing. John Deere was unable to locate a part number on the bucket cylinders but say they are OE cylinders. I am looking for some cylinder parts. It has the rounded end rods. I need at least one C19253 piston. Does...
  8. Treadnmud

    4040 PTO lever

    It sort hangs out around the middle but it had a spring pulling it forward also. I looked at the pics and it indicates only one spring. That spring is on the disengaged side. Do you happen to have the standby and PTO clutch pressure specs for this 4040? I also heard there is a pot metal link in...
  9. Treadnmud

    What is this part? 4040

    That is what I thought. Thanks!
  10. Treadnmud

    4040 PTO lever

    Previous owner had a tarp strap keeping the lever for PTO pulled down. I found one spring disconnected. I connected it but it still doesn’t seem right. The other spring seemed to be in the wrong place. It definitely doesn’t feel like it should. Does anyone have a diagram or a picture of where...
  11. Treadnmud

    What is this part? 4040

    What is the part that has the shaft in it that appears to have the end broken out of it? It appears to function the diff lock.
  12. Treadnmud

    Installing additional 3rd remote for grapple on 4040

    I will be adding a grapple on my 4040. I am currently using the 2 remotes on the rear for my loader. Where can I get a parts list to install an aftermarket 3rd remote? Any pics of installation and part numbers would be helpful.
  13. Treadnmud

    4040 John Deere won’t go in park

    I appreciate the advice.
  14. Treadnmud

    4040 John Deere won’t go in park

    Yep. Doesn't appear to look like much. I am not operating the tractor right now anyway. Just tested some to make sure there were not any bigger issues. Have the new fluid. Just need time to change it.
  15. Treadnmud

    4040 John Deere won’t go in park

    Yeah.... Not sure how that happened....
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top