Recent content by VCguy

  1. V

    VC rear axle bearings

    You should be able to pull the rear axle out without removing the axle housing. Just make sure you lock the brake on the side you are removing as to not allow the brake disc to drop. If brake disc moves out of position after axle is removed, you will need to remove axle housing to get it to...
  2. V

    Case VC

    You found yourself a neat little tractor. I have a seat assembly for a VC, however, some of the parts have been modified over the years. If you are handy with a torch and a welder you should be able to get it back close to original without a lot of work. I tried to post photos but the file...
  3. V

    Belt Pulley for a VC

    The VA belt pulley will work on a VC. I installed one on mine and it bolted right up and is functions properly. As far as where to find one, keep checking ebay, they come up every so often. Or someone may have one that reads this site. Good luck with your project, and keep us posted. Randy
  4. V

    470 Diff Lock Seals

    Rod, I have never replaced the diff lock seals on a 470 but have replaced hundreds of diff lock seals on 580's. I'm not sure if they are similar or not but I would thread a long sheet metal screw between the the rubber lip on the seal and the gear. Then take vise grips on the head of the screw...
  5. V

    1941 VC clutch adjustment

    My service manual does not have the clutch pressure plate finger height specification. (Or at least I can't find it). Does anyone happen to know what this measurement would be? Thank you for any help. Randy
  6. V

    correct placement of guages on a vac

    I would assume that the VAC gauge placement is the same as a VC dash as they are very similar. If that's the case (get it?), if you are sitting in the seat facing the dash, the temp gauge is on the left, the ammeter is in the center, and the oil pressure gauge is on the right. Hope this helps.
  7. V

    Case parts (picture)

    They appear to be rear cast wheel hubs for the V and VA series tractors. Not sure what they are worth.
  8. V

    VAC no longer in bind

    Dave, I have a VT-41 cover that should fit the hole where the belt pulley mounts to the torque tube on your VAC. You are welcome to have it for shipping costs. Email is open. Just let me know if you are interested in it. Randy
  9. V

    Case Hydraulics

    Don,t know much about the SCs but generally the small end of the spring goes against the ball bearing and the big end against the cap or plug.
  10. V

    Antique Farm Equipment Show Tulare, CA

    Gene, Nice looking VC. I am restoring 1941 VC with adjustable wide front axle. Getting it ready to paint. Will post pictures when I finish it.
  11. V

    Antique Farm Equipment Show Tulare, CA

    Not a lot of Case tractors this year but still a good show. Hope you enjoy the pics.
  12. V

    Thanks VCguy

    You are very welcome. Hope you enjoy it. Take care.
  13. V

    Case VA 1947 rebuild oil pump

    I think what Jeremy is tying to say is that the oil pump on a Continental engine (which is used on the V series tractors) will not fit on a VA series tractor. Completely different animal.
  14. V

    1959 Case 910B on LP

    I did a little more digging and it appears that the 910B was the LP version of the 900B tractors which were diesel. My information shows 1000 910B tractors made and 5640 900B tractors made. Hope this information helps. Randy
  15. V

    1959 Case 910B on LP

    I show that Case only made 1000 910Bs from 1957-1959 so there couldn"t have been too many LP tractors manufactured. Sorry I don"t have just the LP numbers.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top