Recent content by Warren spry

  1. W

    68 grain cart

    Tc how much would you have to have for it. Thanks
  2. W

    68 grain cart

    Thanks Tom but I need the whole auger an the auger chute on back. Bought it without that stuff thinking I could fix but having trouble finding the stuff.
  3. W

    68 grain cart

    I have a John Deere 68 grain cart. It needs the auger replaced an the unload auger on back. Any info on where I may find these would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
  4. W

    Mf 74 plows

    Ok thanks. Have any idea where might find one.
  5. W

    Mf 74 plows

    You wouldn't happen to have one would you.
  6. W

    Disc Mowers

    Have owned one for five years with same clips. I just turn clip over each time I flip blade over or put new ones on. No problems yet.
  7. W

    Mf 74 plows

    Prichard wv
  8. W

    Mf 74 plows

    The problem is the pins ain't long enough. Any idea where to even look for that piece. Thanks
  9. W

    Mf 74 plows

    Just bought a 4 bottom 74 mf plows. Not sure what the exact term for this part is but its where your link arms hook to it. Didn't realize it had a class 1 on it. The pins aren't long enough to hook to it. Does anybody know where can buy a heavier made one with longer pins. Thanks
  10. W

    481 massey alternator

    I did. He said it was ok. So far it's keeping battery charged. The tach is what aggrevates me by not working properly.
  11. W

    481 massey alternator

    It's a three wire alternator.
  12. W

    481 massey alternator

    Ok thanks a lot. It's worth a try
  13. W

    Mf 481 alternator

    Ok thanks. Haven't messed with any tachs that work off alternator. Any ideas how to check tach to make sure that it's the tach. The longer the tractor runs the worse the tach gets. It will go all the way around an backwards an etc.
  14. W

    Mf 481 alternator

    I have a 2002 481 mf. Should the alternator be charging as soon as the tractor starts. Mine doesn't show its charging until you rev it up to certain rpm. Plus the tach doesn't work until then either an battery light flashes. Had alternator checked an guy said it was good. How can I tell if it's...
  15. W

    481 massey alternator

    I have a 2002 481. Wondering if someone can tell if the alternator on this tractor should be charging the minute it starts. This one doesn't start charging until you rev it up to certain rpm. Is this normal for this to do. Plus the tach doesn't work until you rev it up and still doesn't work...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top