Recent content by Wayne Defenbaugh

  1. E

    Anyone know what this is?

    Obviously it a weight, what model is it for and whats its approx vaule Thanks esox
  2. E

    Oliver Question

    I have a Oliver 77 Orchard Diesel. Restored 15 years ago and is in very good condition. No outer fenders, the rest is complete. I may want to sell. What is it worth? Western NY. I also have a Oliver 80 Row Crop. 3 speed. Complete but apart. Un restored. May want to sell. What is it worth...
  3. W

    F20 Radiator

    Hello Farmall friends, I am restoring the radiator on my F20 Farmall. Quick question. When putting on the new gaskets on the top and bottom tanks, should silcone sealant be used and if so, what kind is applicable? kind regards, Wayne
  4. W

    86 series Power Steering Cylinder leaking

    Hi there, I broke down and purchased the exact seal kit for the cylinder. Hated to do it, but if I'm going to to do I'm going to do it right. It is hard to pay $76.46 for a bunch of rubber O-RINGS and seals. I asked the parts guy if he had ever rebuilt one? He said, long time ago and don't be...
  5. W

    86 series Power Steering Cylinder leaking

    Yep, kinda what I figured I suppose. At least I know mine isn't all dented and so forth. regards, Wayne
  6. W

    86 series Power Steering Cylinder leaking

    Hello all, I have a 79 1586 with a terrible leaking front power steering cylinder. Probably all the same on 86 series tractors. I found a seal kit, but very pricey. Does anyone have a good one laying around? Any and all answers will be appreiciated. kind regards, Wayne
  7. W

    F20 Farmall bare block or V8 conversion tips

    Thanks, but I don't want to part with any goodies yet. I may just get a good clean block and re-do it original, although I would love to put a 266,304,345 or 392 in it........
  8. W

    F20 Farmall bare block or V8 conversion tips

    Hey Chris, I didn't know u were into tractors as well. How is the old B series comming along?
  9. W

    F20 Farmall bare block or V8 conversion tips

    R u a tractor man? I thought nu were a truck man..........
  10. W

    F20 Farmall bare block or V8 conversion tips

    Hey guys, I really pulled a doozie here. I left water in my radiator and split my block beyond repair. Ok, 2 questions. First, does anyone have a good 1938 w/high altitude pistons, if that makes any difference F20 block for sale? Second, I have seen IHC V266's installed in an F20. What...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top